The first ODI just took place between England and India at Nottingham and the events didn’t turn out to be best for the host team. This is the same ground, Trent Bridge where England created the World ODI record of making 481 run against Australia. Meanwhile the Englishmen looked completely out of sorts against the Mighty Blues as Kuldeep Yadav spun a web against a completely clueless English batting order and bowled them out in 49.5 over putting up the score of 268 on table. The men in Blue approached it as an easy catch and therefore were able to deliver their best possible action and wrapped the game in just 40.1 over with a stunning victory.
Match Key points:
- Kuldeep Yadav produced magnificent spell of 6-25 which are his best till date and it stunned the Englishmen equally
- Cherry on cake was Rohit’s phenomenal century(137 0f 114) which led the team to an effortless victory and it was his 18th ODI century
- Virat’s 75 of 82 came as an additional strong support which made team’s chasing game easier
- The Kohli- Rohit duo made an exemplary partnership of 177 runs in 25.1 over
- Buttler and Stokes from the England squad scored half centuries, 53 and 50 respectively helping England to put up a respectable target but stoke’s half ton lost its spark as it came in 103 balls.
- India pulled off victory in style by wrapping up things merely in 40.1 over and bagging a 8 wicket win
Bowlers that Indian Team must Eye On to Make them Team’s Regular Part:
- Siddharth Kaul- he is a right arm Fast-medium pacer who recently showed his amazing performance in the last IPL playing in for Sunrisers Hyderabad. He has already made his T20 debut in June 2018 in series against Ireland and ODI debut on 12 july 2018 against England ie Yesterday. His best bowling figures in First Class Cricket are 6 wicket haul against Punjab playing for UP in Ranji Trophy. He can really turn out to be a great pacer for Indian squad
- Deepak Chahar- he is a right arm medium fast pacer who also showed his bright side in last IPL season for the team Chennai Super Kings. He plays domestic cricket for Rajasthan. He made his T20 debut for India in July 2018 against England. He is second bowler after kaul to mark his debut in England tour. His best stats are 8 of 10 in First Class Cricket and can brighten up the Indian Bowling side in coming days
- Kuldeep Yadav- He doesn’t need of much description as the ace bowler produced his career best figures yesterday(12-07-2018) by taking 6 wicket haul against England in 1st ODI in Nottingham. He took 6 of 25 putting up a magnificent show on ground. He is totally expected to maintain his spark throughout.